Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Mommy, you're alive!"

Those were Conner's first words to me in the airport last night. After 18+ hours of time spent either in an airport or an airplane, I felt barely alive. It was all worth it though. Charli and I couldn't be happier to be home. Our amazing journey to China is finished and our journey as a family is just beginning. She is ours forever and always!

I want to thank everyone who has helped us along the way. Your love and prayers have literally carried us along the path to becoming a family. I especially want to thank Ayi Julie for sacrificing 12 days to come along with us. We miss you already!

I'm going to focus my blogging efforts back to my original blog, ClickSwish. Follow us there as our journey continues.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures, Jennifer! So glad you are home and your family is complete (?).... who knows!

    ReplyDelete